mandag, september 18, 2006

Monday gone like the wind.

Hello everyone! Out of sympathy for poor Israel, my blog is going to be in english from now on. Of some of you have NO clue what i am writing, tell me, and i will change it back (or work doubble as much and have both!)

This saturday i arrived in Viborg. I got my revenge on DSB, and my bike got here, although DSB tried to sabotage my ride, by giving me seats in a part of the train that was going to Aalborg and NOT Viborg! Second, i was told that i had to change in a station called Langå (you usually change there when going to Viborg) but when i got there, it turned out, i just neede to stay in my train(i found out after running around at the 4 platforms looking for the right tracks... carrying by bike. I just got inside the train 10 seconds before it left the station..), but alas, DSB, you failed to destroy my life once more, and now I'm safe and secure in Viborg w/ bike! Muahaha!



And i spend the rest of my weekend hangin out with my friends here, Mette and Israel. We made croissants (yummie). With Chocolate!










LOTS of chocolate...



Besides eating that, we were watching movies, and reading important news in the magasines!

Well, looks like we'll have....eh...nice weather. Yup. Very good articles, by the way.





So, basically we ate croissants and had a good time! Mette was just barely able to squeese the last one down here, without anyone noticing (yeah right...)! Sneaky sneaky.

Today i've been drawing a little, and painting a little. It was nice to get back to the painting, and getting into it, and Artëm said today, that he is happy i know how to draw, because the painting gets so much easier this way, and he's convinced i will be a strong painter in the end. Good for me.

Ok, about to freak out from stupid blogspot not doing everything wrong, i'll post again tomorrow, on what happened in copenhagen last week. Sleep tight.