lørdag, maj 05, 2007

Active Jeppe

I'm quite active these days, and of course, i hurt myself being active.

So, i was trying to jump on a table outside with my legs together(sort of, in one jump), and i didn't get quite on the table, fell down, and banged my knees on the edge of the table. This is the result.


Unfortunately you can't really see the extent of the damage. There was (it's all healed now, happened weeks ago) about 1cm holes in my legs here. Hurt a bit, too.

And here i am with Monty, after we went climbing and jumping, we jumped in the lake. Which was pretty damned cold!
So we weren't in very long! Got up fast.
And got dry in the sun!
And here we are, climbing around stuff. Generally, Monty is a lot more fearless than me, and he is just about 15-20 kilo's lighter, and can do some more crazy stuff. But i think i'm ok now and then also.
See what i'm saying? He does some crazy jumps. This is way too high for me.
But i'm still there. Here i'm climbing, although it's not really very hard or dangerous, but it feels good.
And all the pictures of me jumping were very booring like this. I also jump cool, really, i do!

So, i think we're gonna go again tomorrow (these are a week old). Also, monday, the last day of teaching, me, Monty and a girl from here went to jump in the lake before school. We got up 6 o clock in the morning, and hit the water 6.45. THEN we were fresh. We're gonna do at again, too!