mandag, marts 19, 2007

Painting Progress

So here is an update on my works. I'm now fully able to paint myself without looking in a mirror. This is my 3rd selvfportrait done like that.













And i read somewhere, that all painters has to go through a period where they copy of former painters. So, i thought, might as well get started. So here is something from Mondrian.














And here is something else... hmm... how was it. I remember, that one day, i figured out this connection between painting and poo'in(gå på lokum). I Don't quite remember it now, but it was there. The picture on the floor on the left is one of Britney Spears, which Artem has in his bathroom. If you followed the recent gossip, you can read this as "the fall of Britney Spears". If yo don't know what i'm talking about, ask someone.





And here is then my Van Gogh copy, or something. It's Ellens summerhat and a pair of her shoes. And it's also my mothers present(for last christmas). I sort of misplaced the last painting i brought her, in the train. Too bad. It was only a portrait, i have a lot of those anyway. But this one is for you mother. If you want it.












And something new i'm starting on. I'm also drawing this, at the same time. You'll see another time, when i've been working a little longer on it.


Anyway, this is the work for now.