onsdag, september 20, 2006

Wednseday testing.

Hi guys.
I've had it up to here with this stupid "blogspot" thing, it's giving me a lot of trouble, but anyway, here's another little update.



Yesterday was a really cool day. As seen on the picture here, i'm with Su from the class, at the Mathias Center downtown sketching. My point is, that i had the class for the last 3 hours yesterday. I started the day by sleeping one more hour in the morning, painting for 2 hours, then teaching. And they were all shi-erm, not very good. I spent around 1 hour going through all their sketches, just to have Artëm sum it up to "no but i mean it's all crap". Oh well. Fun never the less.

Besides that, i called this stupid computerstore where i bought some stuff, and after calling 4 times, being on hold for 20 minutes, they finally told my that i could simply come and pick up a new set of my stuff. Wuhuu finally. And my shoes arrived, and i'm getting it all this weekend, where i'm going to this familiy get together for the familiy of my fathers wife. Gonna be great, i'm sure. So happy day. And the sun even started shining (at least on me)!


Here is a portrait i'm working on at the moment, although my "subject" is in germany, so i'm not really doing much now (about 30% of this was done without him even being here). For those who know him, it's Jesper, and i know, i know, doesn't look to much like him, but it will in the end!









And here is a short drawing(2½ hours) i made a long time ago. The students had had a lesson from Artëm, and it seemed to me nobody really understood it, so i made a little example. And i wanted to draw. Once you start getting a little more sure on what you're doing in the long studies, it gets very relaxing to do, and it's a good way to make time pass. The composition and movement is that of a train actually. The movement starts with the skull, where i pulled out the cheekbone, and moves slowly to the stone behind, and gains speed, going to the little stone in the corner.


Lastly, here is a photo of my new clothes. I bought them in copenhagen, and it's mainly t-shirts in blue, yelloe, red, ultramarin(blue)-ish blue, and a very bright yellow. I looked in my closet, and everything was black/white, and very booring, so i bought some more colorful clothes. And typically, tomorrow we have uniform day at the school, and everone will be wearing black. Great.




I'll be back tomorrow with more stuff, if the computer allows me!