mandag, september 25, 2006

The Killer Shoes from Heaven.

Oh joy! Oh happiness! Here, on these pictures, you are viewing my very new shoes. As you can see, they are orange.





I actually had these shoes before, the same model at least. Some of you may remember them, it's the red ones i've been wearing for a long time now. But, my red ones are completely smahsed and ripped open, so i ordered a new pair. You were able to color design them yourself, which i did.

Orange, light-blue, purple, umbra-reddish, neon green, all the colors of heaven. And with very nice details on them, like the flowers on the picture above, and like the "flaboere" tekst on the picture on the left.


As for my life besides shoes, it's been a good weekend. I went to a familie get-together form friday to saturday, lots of fun and all that jazz, and i'm back in Viborg, back at studying and painting. Tomorrow's my second spanish lesson, and if i'm lucky, these british people form the familiy thing will give contact me, and then i'll meet them in Århus on of these days. Hope they will, they are very cool people.

Anyway, thats all for now, i'll be back with more stuff as soon as it happens! Stay tuned (Monty, maybe you should simply start checking every third day, then, instead of every day...)