lørdag, januar 27, 2007

Reporting home.

Hi everybody! Missed me? I'm sure you did. You certainly haven't seen me for quite a while. Anyway, don't check the blog too often, maybe 2 or 3 times a month at the most, because i don't want to update very often. Anyway, here's the first of 2-4 posts. This one is about my room and my redecorating. I put up a portrait Artëm did of me in my first semester, and next to it, my brother will be happy too see that i finally put up all those Georg Jensen clocks and what-nots(dimser) that he gave me... I found a hammer in my room, and loads of nails, so i've been in a putting things on my wall-mood(humør) lately. I love putting nails in the wall.

Also, i found this mirror in the hallway. It's almost as tall as me, and very good for, hrm, øhm, learning the different muscles, and, ehm, bones and...er...stuff. Also, i've put up a few of my drawings from Russia. The lady on the wall (NOT the one on the calender with big breasts, mind you) is from russia. Also, i decided to get a table for my room, and remove my small chair and table with my computer on, so i'll get a little more space. Anyway, it will make sense once i do it and show you.
So, here is a picture of me very tired. That day, i had such a red eye, red as blood. I don't know what caused it, maybe dust. Since then, i cleaned all my clothes, i had to wash 8 times to get through everything. Then i cleand up my room, vacumed my room, and washed the floor. And changed my matress. Then, recently Monty moved in again (untill the 1. of feb.), so now it will get dirty again...
And lastly, this is me again. I'm seriously thinking of going bald again, my hair is annoying, but we'll see. I don't really feel like doing it yet.