lørdag, januar 27, 2007

Teaching the new calss. What everybody was waiting for.

So yes, i started teaching. And i'm damn good at it, if i have to say so myself. Certainly, there are some flaws here and there, and i may say some strange stuff also, but i think i'm doing good. Unfortunately, i don't have very many pictures of the class, but i'm spending all my time teaching, and i don't have time to take pictures in the middle of everything.

I have a class of 23 people, and not many have been drawing before. There are a few guys who was there last semester, but not many, so it's all up to me. Well, mostly, sine monday, 2 days from now, Mads Peter is comming. Mads Peter is an old student like me, and went to russia before me and is, well, excellent at drawing.
The class consists only of danish people, no foreign people, so i'm talking danish, which is very hard for me, but not impossible. So far i had them 2 weeks, and this week they had a guy called Lawrence, for perspective. I've had a lot of help from Gry my boss basically, help with different stuff i need to watch out for (we have to keep track of who is there and when, and who's not), with paychecks and loads of stuff. But teaching, i'm doing that on my own.

Oh, yes, and i had many advices and words from Artëm, and he gave me tea also sometimes.

So, on top is the picture of us going through drawings, and it's a break, and below a close up of someone's drawing( i don't even know all the names yet...)
So, teaching is realy good for me. I feel like a champion when teaching, and i'm full of energy when the day is done. Teaching is fun, tralala. I will see about posting some details later maybe, but, to be honest, none of you know anything about drawing, so maybe there won't be that many details again...