torsdag, januar 04, 2007

Happy newyear.

Hi everyone! Back again in the new year. So, this is my first post in the new year, containing a little bit different stuff.

First, let me say that i had a very wonderfull newyears party. I was at Lundø, which is a place just outside of Viborg, where many people from the school was. Well, dinner and everything was nice, and in the middle of the dinner, Troels (please refer to previous post to identify him) came running into the dinnerroom, where all 25 of us were eating, completely naked, shouting, that we had to go out and into the water. Well all right, why not, it turns out, that they have a "friluftsbad" or something, which is a giant bathtub outside, with an oven attached to it, with room for around 10 people. So, 10 of us hurried out of the door, at the same time dropping all of our clothes, and got in the bathtub, where we spend the next 2 hours, and also that's where we i entered the new year!

Here are some pcitures i took with a fantastic camera. First, here's Ellen, reading a book. Even though it might now show on the picture, Ellen is actually a very small person, only around... well, at least 1½ head smaller than me.


And here I am with all my selfportraits. They were all given away (except the selfportrait. if anyone wants that, please let me know), and in the following order. from the left: for Kristoffer(my brother), for Marie(my bonus sister), for Poul&Marianne (father and fathers wife), and for Bine (my mother). I did them all in around 2 hours per portrait.

And here me and Serin, having formed a hip-hop group, that never really became anything, since Sering left for turkey (which is where she lives). It's me on the left, by the way.
And here is Artëm, having just discovered something very interesting (i suppose.. he looks like it). Take on the last day of the Drawing School, 2nd semester 2006
And here is Jeppe, drawing, in Artëms room. Also on the last day.

Well, should have been one more picture, but it won't show. No matter.

Anyway, monday i'm starting the drawingschool, getting very excited now. Will write again soon.

Thanks to Jo for lending me the camera. I'll miss you and Serin very much.