mandag, oktober 30, 2006

Jeppe in Trouble again.

Hello guys.

Today, or actually right now, i'm very depressed. Because i can't find my raincoat! And it's raining. The actual thought of not having a raincoat doesn't bother me, but this one was a gift from my mother for my birthday, which means that i haven't even had it for 1 month, and i haven't even used it very much yet.
I've checked alot of places, in my room, the drawing school, the animation workshop, everywhere, it doesn't show. I know i had it thursday, but i can't remember where i brought it since! Damn. My last hope is, that it's hanging at me teacher Marias place, next to where i live. If not, well, i suppose i'll have to put up notes.

I'm just so depressed about this.

Besides this, there's a minor reveloution at the animation workshop. It's a long story, but the short verison is, that many teachers here believe, that when you're a student, you don't have a life. Your life is studying, and thats what your days and weekends should be filled with, and the students here are getting tired of being beaten on the head, because they "only" spend 1(whole) day doing their homework (we're probably talking 8-10 hours here), and are complaining, that the school shouldn't dominate their weekends. So, our little community is in a upstirr(der er uorden i det).

Well thats all for this little post. I'm on my own this week, since Artëm is in Italy, and the students have a guest teacher, so i'm going to make my own schedule.

See you.