lørdag, december 02, 2006

Mc Donald's loving me.

So i went to McDonalds again. For the last time for some time i hope! The food really drains me(because i eat so much of it). Anyway, here're the pictures.

Israel just invented a new hand-language sign for "I'm happy". His hands are going in circles, and he's oh so happy.


And i'm unsure of where to put the fries. I tried one more place (before the mouth), but that didn't work either.


And me and Randi are happy, happy, happy(and VERY full of cheeseburgers).

And Israel is hesitating here. Israel, like me, used to be a big, fat, blob, when he was younger, but then lost all the weight. So, seeing as how i was pouring burger after burger into my mouth, he thought "Hah, i can do the same", and bought the same amount as i did. Only then did he realize what he was walking in to, and started having second thoughts. And he didn't finish his meal.

Now, don't think i go to McDonalds ALL the time. It is, after all, a 3km(or more, and then you still need to go back!) walk just to get there, but since we go there so rearely, we always make a trip out of it. In Viborg, you don't just wake up sunday morning and go "I think i'll just go to McDonalds for some take-away food", or, when you've been out getting drunk(or worse) you don't just go there because you get hungry(usually happens to young people, because they need ther salt balance to be normal again after all the alchohol). No, McDonalds is a very special place here in Viborg.